Sports are so dumb. Coincidentally our neighborhood is having a garage sale this weekend. Up for sale will be every piece of 'Cleveland anything' that I own so come get it.....CHEAP! Last night's game took at least 7 years off of whatever my life expectancy previously was. I can only have my heart savagely ripped out so many times. All I really wanted was to be there to take a picture of Lebron & Co from atop a convertable at the corner of Carnegie and Ontario, holding the Larry O'Brien Championship trophy.
P.S. I can't stand Wally Szczerbiak. He would have been better utilized if to do nothing but knock Rafer Alston into the 7th row of seats after he hit his 67th three pointer, only to be suspended by the NBA indefinitely. That would have been a much better use of Wally-pain-in-my-side-to-type-your-last-name. Yes, those hyphens were easier to figure out how to type than your last name. Ugh. It affects me like it shouldn't. Couldn't fall asleep after the game and when I finally woke up this morning the very first words uttered from my mouth.....'Cavs stink'.
No comments:
Post a Comment