
This bottle to the left saved my life today. Incase you didn't already know, rubbing alcohol will take ink stains out of beige living room carpet that is in the middle of the room and can't be covered up with a piece of furniture. I just fixed my lunch and went upstairs to eat and get on the computer. Five minutes later I heard a dog moving around a little downstairs which isn't a good sign. I have come to learn that if it is obnoxiously loud raucous that is the dogs just running/wrestling around harmlessly. If it's so quiet you could hear a pin drop that is great news meaning they are sleeping. If you can just ever-so-slightly hear one of them moving around they are doing something they shouldn't be and are trying to be sneaky about it. Anyway Lily got an ink pen off the bar and was chhewing it open in the middle of the floor withh ink everywhere! The real trick will be whether or not the 'boss' can find out where the spot was when she returns home. If she can't, I won't be in trouble. If she can, I am a negligent dogfather. Ok, now I am going to be late to our preseason cross country meeting at New Albany. Gotta Jett! ;)
I don`t know anything about dogs since I don`t own one, but I can tell you for sure when your children get quite It is time to look because they are into something. Good Luck.
ReplyDelete