



Miss Marley is almost 2 months old now and changing so incredibly fast. She is holding her head up now with much better control and laughs all the time. Jamie went back to work last Monday. She works the first half of the day at home while I go to campus to workout and then we flip-flop around 12:30 when she goes in to the office. So far, Daddy Daycare Inc. has run a smooth ship with minimal diaper explosions and thankfully none that needed the emergency help of 9-1-1. On Saturday, we took Marley to her first Ohio State indoor track meet at French Fieldhouse. She said it looked pretty fun, but was a little upset they didn't run a steeple at the meet. I explained to her that it's only an outdoor event and we would start working on hurdle plyometrics in the spring when we could get outside. Here are a few pictures I took recently on my phone....hence why they are a bit grainy.
she is smiling-oh my god I LOVE IT!!!! She is so perfect! Did you know I stalk your blog now just so I can see new pictures of her? :-)
ReplyDeleteSteph