Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pretty Cool...

Last night Meb Keflezighi gave the 'Top Ten' on The Late Show with David Letterman. On Sunday he became the first American since, I think, 1982 to win the New York City marathon. I knew this guy was returning to ridiculous form when I raced him at the US 7 Mile championships back in July, destroying the rest of us. Glad to see someone like Meb have such an incredible day! Here is the video of it.......and as always, in order to hear, you will have to pause the tunes at bottom of page.

-As another running sidenote.....the New Albany boys cross country team qualified for the Division 1 State Cross Country Meet this coming Saturday. These guys are really coming around. And with our top 12 guys returning next season, I hope they realize just how precious these opportunities will be!


No comments:

Post a Comment