Saturday, January 23, 2010

Graduation Day




Yesterday was an epic one for Miss Marley. She used her last 'newborn diaper' and moved up to Swaddler 1's. Most importantly, however, she managed to sleep straight through from 9pm until 6:30am this morning. It was the first time she has made it through the night until a reasonable hour, of which, we classify as later than 6am! Jamie has also been boxing up quite a few pieces of newborn clothing over the last week. She can still get away with newborn onesies, but sleepers don't stand a chance. As for now, we're enjoying our last free weekend at home together for a while. I'll be racing the next two weekends and then pacing the Ohio State guys in a 5K the weekend after that. For the first time in a long time, I am really itching to race. My nagging hamstring/low back problem has been healthy and pain free for over 3 weeks and in that time have managed to get in some great training! If the pacing is good, I feel more confident than ever about breaking 4 minutes for the mile next weekend at Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment