Monday, April 20, 2009

First look....

-Brian

Jamie and I went for an ultrasound this morning as you can obviously tell. This was the first time either of us had seen anything. Deb got to see the heartbeat a few weeks ago when Jamie was in the hospital. Even though I knew it was there, I don't think it had quite set in like it has now. Seeing a living being for the first time really put things into perspective. As of now, we have decided to wait and be surprised as to whether it's a boy or girl. However, after watching that little thing squirm around on the screen I am convinced it's a boy. He's already getting in that fundamental core work that will enable him to make the Olympic Team in 2032! It's never too early to begin disciplining yourself! They also confirmed an exact due date of November 18th which means not much waiting for their first OSU/Michigan football game. And...if arriving a little early, might sneak in his/her first NCAA Cross Country Championships as well. I'm sure these next few months are going to be hectic as Jamie dwells further into the pregnancy and I begin my racing season this weekend in San Francisco. On the flipside, what an exciting and enjoyable next few months these should be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment